Vegonista unplugged

So a few weeks ago I realised that I'm not that personal on the blog. Sure I write about my fashion/makeup preferences etc. But you who's reading this and doesn't know me IRL probably don't know that much about me.... 
Well I asked you on IG if you'd want to see more about my day to day life and singing studies and the majority of you replied yes. So here I am starting a new series on the blog. Here and there I will make an additional post- not about fashion or usual vegonista content. But about me- my life a old school blog- you know like the 2000s movies haha.
So first let's start with the basics. Who am I? 
Here's some quick facts about me. 

1. My name is Emma I'm in my 20's
2. I'm a practical nurse and work at a doctor's clinic
3. Music is my passion, I'm currently studying classical singing. I also play the piano, guitar, violin etc. But currently I'm concentrating on my singing. 
4. As a person I'd describe  myself as a extroverted introvert. From a outside perspective I'm usually bubbly and like to make people feel comfortable. However I don't feel that comfortable in large groups and in social events. I suck at small talk- I'm preeeetty awkward.
5. My mother tongue is Swedish but I live in Finland. I do speak Finnish as it is the majority language of Finland.
6. I write my own music which you can listen to here. 
7. This ain't my first rodeo- I had my first blog when I was 12 and after that I "rebranded" myself and made one in my teens. It had similar content to this blog really... 
8. I'm goal oriented- If I've decided something I'm stubborn about it. Typical Virgo haha!

Ok since you know more about me, I hope you'll like this series. I always liked the idea of having a diary. But I have never been able to commit. The amount of journals with like two days written down and nothing more....

Comments