Autumn details

Someone wise said the devil is in the details. So I took my camera and shot some of my fall favourites. These I use to complete my fall looks.
First up my fave mini palette by Huda Beauty. The warm obsessions. It's as small as my palm and fits right into any handbag. The palette enables for any fall look- from smoky to peachy nude.
The lipstick is by essence "this is the nude lipstick".  A beautiful mauve matte shade which is a perfect nude for my lips.
And lastly the STUNNING liquid glitter from Catrice cosmetics. A orange red to take any day look to night.

 Essence cosmetics "g'day Sidney" eyeshadow palette. This palette has such beautiful metallic shimmers. The blue's are stunning, and capture the light perfectly.
 My staple everyday handbag the last weeks. A perfect bag for everyday use. The colouring fits right into my colourpalette. And the silouette feels classic- as something I'd wear for years.
 Of course I had to get the wallet in the same pattern.... u know just HAD TO
The liquid lipstick that could survive any rainstorm. It's a lipstick I can wear to work without worrying it smudging. I can even eat and after that it doesn't budge.

Comments