Princess Powers | Vegonista unplugged

I'm currently in the train back home again. I spent the weekend in Turku at my dear friend. It was a great weekend.
I can't believe it's already the end of October. I know it's cheesy but time goes so fast. But I think this fall is going SUPER fast. Like I can't keep up. I've been hustling and really tried my all in my singing studies.
I did my first examination in singing in the beginning of October. And it went great! I'm happy with my achievements and the feedback I got was good and constructive.
I wore a gown- which is a new thing for me. I didn't go to prom, which in Finland is  in high school. And let me tell you I felt like a princess. And I think it got me feeling powerful which took the worst jitters away being on stage. It's wonders what a dress or actually clothes can do with your confidence. I have to tell you I'm already exited for my next performance.

 Speaking of performances- I saw the Metropolitan Opera's  Turandot on Finkino.It was truly amazing. The best part was my company. I took my bestie with me to see it. And the music touched me- I felt tears, chills and joy. I think the best thing about Opera is the great feelings. The expressions. Costumes. Music. And oh- the extravaganza of it all. It was so great having my friend to share the experience. We laughed when the expressions of a simple no was to cover one's face. And cried during the final applauses

I'm so exited for the future. A feeling I didn't have a year ago. But now I feel that in a gown I can do anything.


Comments