What I've been wearing to school | Vegonista unplugged

At the last days of August, school and work has started. And the whirlwind of everyday life has started. I have a new routine. Since I usually start school at 10.45 I go to the office in the morning and work before bicycling to school. And since it has been a nice and warm August. Tough the cold temperature is creepin’ up. I’ve worn summer outfits. I thought why not share them and some insight in my school start. 
If you don’t know- I currently study classical singing and work at an archive.



My first week started with a bang. We had auditions to the operetta The Merry Widow. This picture is on the day before the audition. The weather was pertty warm so I went with a midi dress and a simple white button up.


This outfit was a brave one. It's almost all white. and if you know me- you know how messy I am. However, I liked this outfit and survived the day without a single stain (can you imagine!?)




This outfit I shared on Instagram stories. I was inspired by a fashion drawing that I spotted on Pinterest. You can find it here,
I love to try out new outfits and this sure was a sucsess. I felt comfy and stylish. This picture is taken in the mids of my water break in my singing practice.

I must say it feels so odd to not be constantly longing for the weekend. I have sining lessons two times a week which is so fun! Sure I’ve been super tired after my intense days. But it’s not a total soul crushing feeling of exhaustion. Every day I feel exited on my way to school. Right now the big project is that the school is doing an operetta. Last week I got the sheet music and been listening to the operetta and learning the chorus parts (we don’t know the cast yet). I even feel exited to learn music theory- which for you non musicians is like the math of music. 
The pic on the left is me happy I found a practice room. 


Comments