New Chapter | Vegonista unplugged

August is here, that means back to work and school! Tomorrow the balance of work and full time studies starts for me. As I mentioned in my previous Vegonista unplugged, I got accepted to study full-time classical singing. But of course as an adult, I still have to work during my studies. Luckily my new job is flexible with working hours. 
In spring I made a big jump, I quit my steady job as a practical nurse. And started working an ”office job”. This was before even knowing about my studies. The weird thing is, for the past about 5 years I never got to express my style in my day to day life. Usually my work uniform has been scrubs or when I worked at daycare clothes that are practical. And I’m weirdly exited about expressing my style on the weekdays. I used to go ”all out” for the weekends when I could wear what ever I want. 
I think I’ve heard the phrase ”it’s a peculiar year” about 100 times now. The pandemic has changed a lot, minimal contact and face masks. A lot of work and school has been from home. Actually in the spring all my singing lessons took place in my hallway at home via Zoom. So it will be interesting to see if I will have that set up again (hope not).
I am so exited about this new chapter in my life. Though i know it will be tough at times. Balancing full time studies and work is not a easy thing to do. But I’m confident that it will be just fine. Most of all I’m over the moon that finally I get to do music almost every day.

Comments