Quick feel good makeup

 

Sometimes we all need a little pick me up. Small things to brighten up the day. Put on my favorite dress and do my makeup, it doesn’t matter that I’m spending the day at home doing nothing. If I catch my reflection in the mirror on a gloomy day, seeing myself in my favorite dress and some makeup sure cheers me up.
I made a Instagram Reel of the makeup. This makeup is my go to when I’m in a hurry. You can watch my video here
Song is by my dear friend Julia Simonsen, who launched her latest single Old Friend. 
Products used;
Lumene brow gel
Lumene Nordic nude enhancer highlighter
Too faced born this way concealer
Urban decay beached bronzer
Essence cosmetics 18 h volume mascara
Benecos eyeliner
Catrice cosmetics Liquid metal eyeshadow shade daily dose of rose
Nordic girl lipstick in shade nr 6


Comments