Olive tones



As much as I love summer I’m excited for the autumn! I’ve already made an autumn moodboard. And this time I got inspired by the lovely Audrey Coyne she taught me all about capsule wardrobes. However I have faaaar from a minimalist wardrobe- I still intend to use this concept to narrow down the clothes I’ll wear for different seasons.
Color-wise I have pinned, olive, light mustard yellow, light and dark blue, beige and a light soft pink. Let’s see how the capsule wardrobe will work.
Here’s one of the outfits I put tighter using the new method. I love my olive trousers- haven’t worn them in a while so feels like a new item. I paired it with my lovely leather jacket, it gives structure and a softness to the structured trousers. And to keep it casual a simple dark grey t-shirt.




Comments