Vappen| Vegonista unplugged

GLADA VAPPEN! HYVÄÄ VAPPUA! HAPPY WALPURGIS NIGHT!


If you're English speaker and not from the Nordic countries, you must think- What is Vappen? Well, we celebrate Walpurgis night. Long time ago it was celebrated for the Saint Walpurgis. However, as Halloween and many other traditions. Vappen is celebrated for spring, students and a good excuse to eat yummy food and celebrate that the days are longer. 
Usually I spend my Vappen outside, with friends . However, due to the time we live in. I'm spending it safely home. On vappen usually we dress up, use our caps that we get after graduating high school. Soooooo.... I did that even though I'm spending Vappen at home. It felt wonderful- like I'm a normal functioning human again!
And if you're looking at the pictures going- why does she have to different caps?? Well, I did a double education. I graduated from high school and vocational high school as a practical nurse. The cap without the tassel is my High school cap and the other one is the practical nurse cap.



Comments