Butterfly Princess


 
Since I haven't been wearing makeup lately (for obvious reasons), I've truly longed for a good makeup session.  I have however, watched loads of makeup videos. And gotten inspired by Jkissas style of whimsical makeup. And since it's spring and soon Easter (yay) I created a colourful look. And I must say this will not be the last look in this style.
Here's a pictorial of the look!

 First I used my beloved Jeffree Star concealer. And applied on the wet base Gum drop from JSC Jawbreaker palette.

 Next the shade F*ck after that Cute. I didn't blend, I stamped the colour with a precise blending brush.
 Then I took my Huda Beaty Neon palette. Applied the stunning matte bright neon on the inner crease. Picked up with my finger the metallic neon. And after that I used Snack from JSC on the lid.
To deepen the eye I dotted with my ring finger the colour Bite Me from Jawbreaker on the outer lid. Lastly I matched the lower lash line with the upper crease. Used a blue kajal from Benecos on the waterline. And lastly mascara to finish the look.
 Tadaa! Here's my spring Butterfly Princess look (as my friend called it thank's Julia)

Comments