Angelic neutrals

  Since it’s the roaring 20’s again I’ve been inspired by the 20’s. I’ve been scrolling on Pinterest and fell down a rabbit hole of 20’s style and pictures. So I tried to make a modern version of a classic 20’s foe bob.  So I tamed my very messy hair in a very loose “birds nest” looking twist, clipped it in with a claw- made sure it was loose enough to look as a short bob. To top it off I added a cute headband. And tadaaah- my modern twist on a 20’s hairstyle. Definitely a hairstyle I will wear! Makeup is neutral, a dot of concealer and mascara. I blotted my lips lightly with my lipstick and applied some of it on the cheeks.
For the outfit I kept it simple and chic, sometimes you need your look to breath. And this time I let the hairdo shine and dressed in winter neutrals. Of course I wore the long puffer (have been wearing it the whole week). I like the look it’s simple, chic yet fun with the hair.







Headband; Lindex
Hair claw; Monki
Knit; trifted
Jeans; Jc 
Shoes; Nike 
Bag; Marimekko

Comments