Long puffer



So I picked up the latest Elle magazine for fashion inspiration. And they had a piece on long puffer jackets. And I thought- wait a minute I think my mom had one of these!! So there I went with determination digging in my mom’s clothes. AHA and I found it. So I looked at it… planned around it. What would work with a long puffer? And I released of course – A long skirt and funky tights with my sneakers. And voila there it is, the comfy and cool outfit. I paired the puffer with my dear Marimekko bag. Some would say matching snake print and leo is a big no no. But I say rules are meant to be broken, I think animal print mitch matching is going to be a thing! I took my fave sneakers from Nike and just because I wore orange tights to match them.
I think I’ll steal this jacket from mom for this coming late winter. You never know what you might find in your mom’s closet, I suggest you to dig around.






Knit; Kappahl
Skirt; Lindex
Tights; Lindex
Shoes; Nike
Bag; Marimekko
Earrings; & other stories

Comments