Creamy Camel


Sometimes all you need to spice up an outfit is a pair of fun tights. As you can see in this look. Lately I’ve been all about colour matching and monochromatic looks. Here I’ve stuck with my fave colours a creamy camel. The satin skirt has been a staple on the holidays, it dresses up any lazy outfit. Even if I wear a hoodie and the skirt the look seems put together. The bag is my cute little Michael Kors backpack, and it just came to me- hey I can use this also as a cross bag!?
The tights are from Monki and I think they are a fun way to tie the look together. Not going to lie I’ve had a bit of trouble incorporating them in looks. But I think they work best in basic outfits as a pick me up. Sometimes the most basic looks can easily be spiced up with tights or accessories.




Shoes: Dr Martens
Tights: Monki
Skirt: Lindex
Jacket: Per una 
Bag: Michael Kors 
Ring: & other stories
Sunnies: Monki

Comments