Vegan natural glow makeup



Today I did a IGTV video on my glowy makeup. I’ve contemplated for a long time if I should do a IGTV. But today I felt like why not! Good weather outside and I’d truly been thinking about this for a long time.  If you haven’t seen it already go to my Instagram and check it out

 So as you may have noticed, I use a lot of Lumene. It’s truly my favourite makeup brand for skin! I used only creme products for the face. Creme doesn’t necessarily last a long time but it gives a glow from within look. I usually use it on lazy day makeup or if I’m in a hurry.
I used two concealers, urban decay naked and all nighter. I usually grab the naked concealer for under my eyes. But the all nighters I use for spot concealing and for brightening.
The lipgloss from Gosh is a staple item for me. It gives perfect moisturised lips with a hint of glitter shine. And the best part is that it has built in lights and a mirror on the side of the lipgloss.
I had so much fun making the video, I even made the music for it! Hope you liked it as much as I did making it! Let me know if you’d like to see more of IGTVs <3

Comments