3 ways to wear a basic blazer

Blazer season is creepin' up on us. So I borrowed my mums black blazer which has a very classic silhouette. I played around with different styles and ways to wear it and came up with 3 different ways to style a black blazer. I'm all for versatile clothing- and love to have more than one way of wearing a basic.  

 The modern suit: Here's my way of styling a modern suit. It's sporty yet classy. The belt is broad to tie in and accentuate the waist. It's perfect for the office samurai.


Leggings and Blazer; Making a somewhat questionable combo stylish. It's a bit leaving the gym straight to the meeting. I wrapped the blazer around me like a la kimono and tied it in with a small black belt. I feel super cool in the look- like I'm the one drinking all those green juices and actually enjoying them.



 Romantic meets masculine: I feel there's something beautiful in a polar opposite styling. This dress is the most romantic piece I have in my wardrobe, I even styled my hair to match its flow. The blazer is however hard and structured. Strong shoulders and clean lines. The combination of these two is unexpected yet classic. 



Comments