Orange jacket


I truly can't believe it's August already! There's so many summer things I haven't done this summer. No beach, picnics, bike rides or late nights out. I've been working all summer and it truly feels like that's all I've been doing. Luckily I'll get two weeks holiday in the end of August and maybe I'll be doing all the summery things then haha!
This outfit is heavily based on the 90's (surprise surprise). The jeans are my mums old pair and I truly love them. Their a loose fit but at the same time fits like a glove. The jacket I spotted a few days ago walking past a second-hand store on my way home from work.  5€ is truly a good deal! And I think it's going to be a fall favourite for sure. I can already see the outfits.....


Hat: Monki
Jeans and jacket: second hand
Bag: Guess
T-shirt: Cubus
Sneakers: Nike 




Comments