Summer accsessories

Who doesn't love summer accessories? And in the mid of summer I've collected a few fave gems.  So I thought I should share a few of my most used accessories.
So my summer vibe in accessories has been beach life and childhood throwback. Something between fancy and childlike. Bringing hair clips and scrunchies back and mixing it with pearls.

 The hair claw is from Monki and it's so cute. They have also one in yellow (yes i bought that too) and it looks so cute. The clips are by gauhair.
I think hair claws are perfect for summer. They're easy to style your hair with and it doesn't mush fresh curls. I usually carry one always with me in my bag.
The hair lip trend got a big boost this year. It truly has become a statement piece- from glittery bobby pins to pearly hair clips. I've truly enjoyed wearing these. I usually have my hair half up half down and these to spice up the hairdo.

 Ah the good ol' scrunchie. These bb's I use daily at work. Because my job requiers my hair to be out of the way I have my hair always in a low bun. Scrunchies today come in all colours, patterns and materials. However my fave is velvet scrunchies- this because it's the most gentle to my hair. I've stopped using normal hair ties completely.  The velvet ones are from Cubus and the glittery one is from Monki.
 In summer I've been mixing pearls and silver chains. I think it's a cute combo. My current fave is the colourful pearl necklace (that I made). The shell necklace is from Monki. 
I've kept it pretty simple with earrings. I usually wear small hoops in silver. But if I'm wearing simple necklaces I switch out my silver hoops to the orange hoops. The small silver hoops are from Lindex- they are classic hoops that go to every outfit. The orange hoops I got from H&m.

Comments