A week in outfits

Last year I did a similar post, if you're interested you can find it here! I really liked making that post so i thought why not make a 2019 version?
Last years version was called "on my way to work"- and well this is the same. I'm not on holiday- working the whole summer. I work as a practical nurse so at work I wear scrubs. Because I can't express  my style at work I like to play with different styles with my day to day ootds.
So here are my outfits this week!

Monday: Comfort and chic. I chose to wear my capri leggings sneaks and a blazer. I love the mix of a classic piece and a basic legging. Sporty chic should be the keyword for this look. 
 Blazer, leggings t shirt: Cubus
Shoes: Nike
Bag: Marimekko

Tuesday: I've been watching Stranger things this week so I've been inspired by 80's fashion. The jeans I got from my friend. I really felt super cute in this look. The bun with the scarf and the knit oh my! 
Knit and jeans: Vintage/second hand
Scarf: Lindex
Shoes Nike
Bag: Marimekko

 Wednesday: As you've probably noticed my fashion staples are scrunchies, sneakers and sunnies. And yes I wear the same bag the whole week. Usually I switch to smaller bags on weekends. I do however swap "work day bags" every now and then.  Right now I'm rocking my Marimekko bag- so convenient it has a lot of pockets and I can fit all my essentials in it.
Otherwise I'm just wearing a basic shorts and tee look- the shorts are also gifted from my friend.
T-shirt Cubus 
Shorts: Second hand
Sunnies: Polaroid
Bag: Marimekko
Shoes: Nike
 Thursday: Finally some warm weather- that means summer dress ON. I love this dress from Gina Tricot. Its cute and fits perfectly!
Dress: Gina tricot
Sunnies: Polaroid
Bag: Marimekko
Shoes: Nike

 Friday: No big plans after work just planning on watching the final episode of Stranger things season 3. I tend to dress just to cheer myself up- if I feel crappy in the morning a summer dress and cute makeup can make me feel a whole lot better.
Dress: Cubus 
Sunnies: Polaroid
Bag: Marimekko
Shoes: Nike

I have to say after looking at my outfits trough the week- my style is certainly not restricted to a specific fashion genre. I love experimenting with new silhouettes and colour combos. Nothing is off limits- oh well except for uncomfortable shoes.




Comments