The Body Shop summer favourites



The body shop is one of my fave skincare brands out there. Honestly it’s the brand I grew up using. One of my clearest memories is the olive body butters scent after Friday Sauna. 
It’s a great brand that is cruelty free and has loads of great vegan products. I ordered some of my summer must haves and thoughts O’d share my absolute vegan summer favorites from the brand.


First up Skin defence 50 SPF sunscreen. This is my fave sunscreen! It’s pretty light in formula, sinks into the skin beautifully and doesn’t leave a white cast on my skin. Works great under makeup. 
Aloe vera deodorant. This is a great deodorant, it’s for sensitive skin.  Suits my sensitive and dry skin perfectly. It’s is fraigrance free and doesn’t have that weird chemical smell some fragrance free products have.


Coco calming face mist. A lovely face mist that feels cooling when my face feels sweaty and itchy. I sometimes use this as a setting spray to get a more glow. 
Shea butter hair mask. Strongly recommend this if you have curly hair and your hair texture is dry. I apply this to the hair and leave it in for about 30 mins and rinse it. Leaves my hair with glossy bouncy curls.


Vitamin E hydrating face mist. Oh I do love my face mists in the summer. I use this usually before my sunscreen. It leaves my face with a subtle glow. Works great for my dry skin. 
Vitamin E Cooling eye stick, this one was new for me. Just something I happened to add to my shopping cart… It’s like a silky balm texture. It is super cooling feels like cool cucumber slices. I use this in the morning and evening. Hydrates and cools my under eyes area.



Body yoghurt cooling cucumber. The body yoghurts are great light moisturizers! Leaves the skin hydrated, it soaks into the skin and dosen’t leave a sticky surface. The cooling cucumber has a mild scent of cucumber and some kind of flower. Really nice, not a overwhelming  scent the lingers. 
Lastly the summer absolute must have. Aloe vera gel. This is great for summer. It cools the skin, hydrates and is a absolute must if you get sunburnt. This can also be used as a overnight mask. Apply generous layer and let it sink in overnight. Wake up with plump and hydrated skin. This one is fragrance free and suitable for sensitive skin.  

Comments