Cristallized amethyst Catrice cosmetics| 3 looks 1 palette




Earlier this spring I stated that I am on a makeup no buy. And so I intend to be to at least 2021. So I got inspired by Kelly Gooch to start doing 3 looks 1 palette. I’ve done two on my IGTV, Naked 3 and Naked Smokey. But I intend to keep the series going. ’Cause I have soooooo many palettes that really need some lovin’. Some of these palettes aren’t vegan but don’t worry I will disclosure that clearly! I Hope to inspire you to use your old palettes.
This time I have the vegan palette, Catrice cosmetics- Crystallized Amethyst a lovely palette with wonderful amethyst inspired colors.


First up smokey purple look. I used the shade Power in the crease. On a small brush a took Vibe and smoked the outer corner and brought some of it to the crease. I smudged the shade Proud on my finger and applied it on the lid. I also used Proud on my lower lash line. On the inner corner I dotted some of the shade Crystal.


A terra-cotta dream. This is a super easy quick look. I started to warm up the crease with Power on a fluffy crease brush. Then I dipped in the shade Goal Digger, and applied it with my finger. On the inner corner I used Crystal. I used some of the shade Power also on the lower lash line

Last look, probably my fave. The blue dream! I used just a little bit of Power in my crease. After that I smoked the outer corner with Vibe and brought it up to the crease. Then the star of the show,Strength a lovely blue with a bit of shimmer. So stunning! It’s a little though to work with if you use a brush. So I used my finger and used it on the inner part of the lid. And lastly Crystal on the inner corner. I used then some blue eyeliner to bring the look together and used some Vibe on the lower lash line.

Comments