Inspired by Blood Lust palette

Since I'm on a no makeup buy I truly pushed myself to create a look with each and every eyeshadow palette I own.
Earlier this week Jeffree Star revealed his new palette- Blood lust. A palette filled with stunning shades of purple. And if you follow me on IG- you know that I've been into purple/laveder looks. So you can imagine my reaction seeing an all purple palette. BUT I'm comitted, I've decided to use up my palettes before I hoard more. So why not make looks with my palettes inspired by Blood Lust. And when I started to go trough my Jsc palettes I noticed that a lot of them had purples in them. So I took all of them with my and started swatching- and ended up with four different looks.
In the swatch pic there are shades from mini Jawbreaker, Jawbreaker and Blue Blood palette.







First up a beautiful lavender look- this I created few weeks ago. And how I lovet it. In the Blood Lust palettes there is a lot of wonderful pastel purples such as this Lavender. I feel it's a perfect colour to use on the lids this sprin.
The star of the show is ofcourse Gum Drop from Jawbreaker. 
A pumped up version of the last look. This time I used Bite Me from Jawbreaker to create a more smokey look.
This one is inpired by one of the campaign looks they did on Jeffree, I fell in love with the idea of blending blue with purple. I used copule of shades from Blue Blood and again the purples from mini Jawbreaker.
This look I love, a mix between rasberry and laveder. And I think I will recreate this for coming concerts. Somehow I get valentines vibes from this.

 I think I'm actually exited to use up my collection. There is all fun in collecting makeup and buying new exited palettes. But the truth is that you only have two eyelids to create on- granted I'm not a pro makeup artist with clients and all. It was fun to try and recreate looks and seek the colours of the palettes. With this I save cash and space. And I think I'll continue do this.

Comments