Freddie

Ciao! Im back from a quick getaway in Italy. I was in beautiful Verona enjoying the beautiful art of opera. If you’re a OG vegobabe you might know that I myself sing opera. And let me tell you the trip was inspiring. But I’ll make a travel post this week for you guys where I’ll tell you more about my trip. 
Because the plane landed on Friday night I haven’t got time to do a usual blogpost. I saw my friends on Saturday for pizza and gossip. I was wearing this outfit- my new pieces bought from Verona. It’s from a brand called Pimke. They had such cute and cool pieces- and the T-shirt I spotted WOW. As a huge Freddie fan I simply ran to the cashier with it. The skirt is a coming fall staple piece. I’ll probably wear it with black tights and Dr Martins. 





Shoes: Nike 
Skirt and T-shirt; Pimke 
Bag; Vintage Gucci 
Sunnies; Polaroid

Comments