Green



We all need a little break sometimes. To collect our thoughts, breath and to get into the creative mindset again. As I previously mentioned the beginning of this year has been hectic- but after all storms comes sunshine etc. -you know.

 Summer has been beautiful  in Helsinki. It's been warm and I've enjoyed long walks and sunbathing. I bought this beautiful dress from Gina Tricot. I went a bit ham in Gina when I initially went in for this dress and left with a couple dresses, pants and shirts "oops".
I paired the dress with my fave sneaks from Nike, it dresses it down and gives a fresh sporty vibe
 If you're wondering 'bout my eyeshadow I've mixed Blood Sugar and Blue Blood palettes by Jeffree star- let me know if you'd like me to make a post about this look!




Dress: Gina Tricot
Bomber Jacket, Sunnies, Earrings: Mango
Bag: Monki
Necklace: & Other stories
Shoes: Nike

Comments