From the beach to the city




Happy Pride vego babes! On Saturday we had the pride parade in Helsinki. Although I didn't participate in the festivities at the parade, I did paint me some rainbow eyes.
I've seen the trend of "scarf shirts" appearing on my Instagram feed as well in Pinterest feed. One of the great trends of 00's. The ones I've spotted has been the small triangular silk scarfs. But because I'm not a member of the itty bitty titty committee I unfortunately can't pull them of. However I've used a larger scarf and wrapped it around me. Really just draping it around me and then tying a knot to keep it together. And now I'm questioning why I didn't think of this sooner. I love the look. Little bit throw back feeling like a true 00's r n b star haha! I think it's a look for the summer- taking it from the beach to the city.



 I used Jeffree Stars Jawbreaker palette and Essence magnetic lashes
Scarf: Indiska
Jeans: Tiger of Sweden
Shoes: Toms
Bag: Guess

Comments